When in the church you must keep a distance of 1.5 metres from other worshippers and wear a face covering over your mouth and nose in accordance with law.
If you intend to arrive more than 30 minutes after the service has started please email email@example.com at least 2 hours before the start of the service or your place may be given to somebody else.
DO NOT KISS the icons or the priest’s hands.
You must stay at home if:
- you have any symptoms of coronavirus (a high temperature, a new, continuous cough or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste)
- you’ve tested positive for coronavirus – this means you have coronavirus
- you live with someone who has symptoms or has tested positive
- someone in your support bubble has symptoms or has tested positive
- you’ve been told by NHS Test and Trace that you’ve been in contact with a person with coronavirus.
Your details will be kept for 3 weeks for the purpose of contacting you in the case of a coronavirus outbreak.
Please be aware that the service may be streamed on Facebook. If this is a problem to you, please avoid passing in front of the camera. The camera will be covered for communion of the laity.